Seiko PROSPEX Men's Green Street Series Prospex Watch SNE535P1
As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Inspired by the 1975 original Seiko diver’s watch, this watch features the same iconic outer protector, in a more compact design perfect for urban living.
- While pursuing the essence of Seiko, the Prospex Street Series applies its unique approach to the world of Prospex which is in tune with the times.
- The Seiko’s diver’s watch is executed in a modern style, with a reinforced case, lightweight yet robust, to be perfectly matched with daily or town use.
- Solar Power: Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The classic styling of this piece gives it an understated look while keeping all of the features of a divers watch.
- V157 Solar Movement
- Prospex Street Series
- Stainless Steel Case & Plastic (Hard Coating)
- Green Rubber Strap
- Case Width: 46mm
- Case Depth: 13mm
- Green Dial
- Date Window
- Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Luminous Dial with Seiko's Lumibrite Coating on the Hands & Indexes
- Water Resistant 200M
- 2 Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Complete With Seiko Street Series Presentation Box