How to measure your perfect Ring size
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
Ideally fingers should be sized properly by a profesional jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not possible then the following may be sued to estimate your size.
Follow these directions to measure your finger. They will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size. For a completely accurate measurement go to a jeweller and have your finger sized precisely.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
UK Ring Size - Measurement
G – 45.5mm
H – 46.7mm
I – 48mm
J – 48.7mm
K – 49.9mm
L – 51.2mm
M – 52.5mm
N – 53.8mm
O – 55mm
P – 56.3mm
Q – 57.6mm
R – 58.9mm
S – 60.1mm
T – 61.4mm
U – 62.7mm
V – 64mm
W – 65.2mm
X – 66.5mm
This is only a guide, to be sure your special purchase is perfect just pop in and ask us to measure your finger.